Respect. Responsibility. Reciprocity.
Please read and understand these policies before making an appointment. Thank you.
- Committing to either a standing appointment or any single appointment implies acceptance of these office policies.
- No payment is required for an appointment canceled a minimum of one full day (24 hours) before the appointment is scheduled to begin. Cancellations received with less notice will be considered short-notice cancellations.
- Payment of full appointment fee is required for all short-notice cancellations and no-shows. Payment must be received before, or at the time of, the next scheduled appointment.
- Unless otherwise agreed upon, payment is due at the time services are rendered. Payment may be made by cash or personal check. Alternative payment arrangements are common in cases of auto accident (personal injury) claims or worker's compensation claims. Coverage under major medical insurance plans is rare.
- If you arrive late for an appointment, the time will be lost from your session. If I am responsible for starting your session late, I will make up the lost time by extending your session that day (if possible) or extending a future session without additional charge.
- If I miss a scheduled appointment without at least 6 hours' prior notice to you, I will provide a replacement session at another time at no charge. I reserve the right to cancel appointments without responsibility for a make-up session up to 6 hours before appointment time due to illness or emergency.